KBC logo

Contact us

Contact us

0700 16 166

On the territory of Bulgaria

International number
+359 700 16 166

International line

Health care
0700 11 555

Health line

Offices and centers

Offices and centers

Damage help

In case of health problem


Temporary disability due to an accident - for students

What should I do?

Needed Documents

  1. Claim Request Form Л3-53 – an original
  2. Accident Information Form ЛЗ 51 – an original
  3. Medical documents for rendered first aid and treatment conducted:
    - discharge summaries
    - outpatient cards, medical referral with an Outpatient Card №
    - interpretation of imaging/X-ray test results
    - tests
    - consultations with physicians-specialists* in the field of injuries, sustained by the Insuree prior to his/her being certified by the Insurance Medical Committee, etc.
    * All of the above mentioned medical documents - a copy
  4. School Certificate that the child has not attended school/kindergarten, if the non-attendance days (or part of them) are within the school year – an original with a signature and a stamp of the educational establishment/kindergarten
  5. An official document, containing the bank account of one of the parents, if the Insuree does not have a personal bank account - a copy
  6. A copy of the Birth Certificate of the insured child
  7. A document certifying the right of guardianship over the insured child, if any
  8. A copy of the insurance policy and a copy of the list of Insurees’ names

    In case the sums will not be received by the eligible person:

    Notarized power of attorney from the entitled person, if the sums will be received by another person. The power of attorney must contain a statement (text) that the eligible person has been notified that he is entitled to receive the sums in person.