KBC logo

Contact us

Contact us

0700 16 166

On the territory of Bulgaria

International number
+359 700 16 166

International line

Health care
0700 11 555

Health line

Offices and centers

Offices and centers

Damage help

In case of health problem


Life insurance claims

What should I do?

To have a sum paid out, you should fill in the PDF forms, listed below, as well as submit the listed set of documents. These documents should be provided at an office of DZI or sent to the insurance intermediary, with whom the insurance policy has been concluded.

Needed Documents

  1. Claim Request Form Л3-53 - an original, containing all particulars
  2. Insurance policy - an original
  3. Upon a lost insurance policy, a Declaration Statement on a lost insurance policy should be filled in, according to a template form - an original
  4. A Declaration Statement under Article 142t., Para 1 of the Tax and Social Security Procedure Code (TSSPC) – a form for natural persons
  5. A Declaration Statement on used/non-used tax incentives* – it is filled in when the Insuree and the Contractor are one and same person - an original
  6. An official document, containing the Insuree’s bank account, if it has not been indicated in Form ЛЗ 53 - a copy. For amounts over BGN 10 000, the submission of an official document certifying the IBAN number of a bank account is mandatory.
  7. Copy of the identity card of the eligible person for Life insurance and Group Risk Life insurance
  8. A notarized power of attorney, if the eligible party is represented by a third person
  9. Upon a loan, no declaration statement on tax incentives is required
  10. Submitted or missing documents should be listed in Form ЛЗ-53

In case the sums will not be received by the eligible person:

Notarized power of attorney from the entitled person, if the sums will be received by another person. The power of attorney must contain a statement (text) that the eligible person has been notified that he is entitled to receive the sums in person.