KBC logo

Contact us

Contact us

0700 16 166

On the territory of Bulgaria

International number
+359 700 16 166

International line

Health care
0700 11 555

Health line

Offices and centers

Offices and centers

In case of a claim

In case of health problem


Expenses for medications (in case of an accident or illness)

What should I do?

Needed Documents

  1. Claim Request Form Л3-53
  2. Outpatient card with all particulars filled in and indicated illness onset – a copy
  3. Doctor’s Prescription - a copy
  4. A detailed invoice, issued in the Insuree’s name (reflecting the type and price of medicinal products/optical goods) and a fiscal receipt, attached to it – an original
  5. An official document, containing the Insuree’s bank account, if it has not been indicated in Form ЛЗ 53 – a copy
  6. Upon individual insurance:
    - Insurance policy
  7. Upon group insurance at the Employer’s expense:
    - Company Certificate from the Employer that the person is insured - an original
  8. Upon group insurance at the Insurees’ expense:
    - A copy of the insurance policy and the list of Insurees’ names.

In case the sums will not be received by the eligible person:

Notarized power of attorney from the entitled person, if the sums will be received by another person. The power of attorney must contain a statement (text) that the eligible person has been notified that he is entitled to receive the sums in person.