KBC logo

Contact us

Contact us

0700 16 166

On the territory of Bulgaria

International number
+359 700 16 166

International line

Health care
0700 11 555

Health line

Offices and centers

Offices and centers

Damage help

In case of health problem


In case of an accident

What should I do?

To have a sum paid out for the insured event, you should fill in the PDF forms, listed below, as well as submit the listed set of documents. These documents should be provided at an office of DZI, or sent to the insurance intermediary, with whom the insurance policy has been concluded.

Needed Documents

  1. Claim Request Form Л3-53 – an original
  2. Medical documents for rendered first aid and treatment conducted:
    - discharge summaries
    - outpatient cards
    - interpretation of imaging test results
    - tests, etc.
  3. All of the above mentioned medical documents - a copy
  4. Actually used sick leave notes:
    - a primary one, the remaining - representing uninterrupted continuations
    - a copy with “True to the Original” inscription, ink-stamped and signed by the Employer
    * For persons with discontinued health insurance rights, as per the Social Security Code, a sick leave note is not to be submitted
  5. An official document, containing the heirs’/beneficiary’s bank account, if it has not been indicated in Form ЛЗ 53 – a copy
  6. Upon individual insurance:
    - Insurance policy
  7. Upon group insurance at the Employer’s expense:
    - Company Certificate from the Employer that the person is insured - an original
  8. Upon group insurance at the Insurees’ expense:
    - A copy of the insurance policy and a list of Insurees’ names

In case the sums will not be received by the eligible person:

Notarized power of attorney from the entitled person, if the sums will be received by another person. The power of attorney must contain a statement (text) that the eligible person has been notified that he is entitled to receive the sums in person.