KBC logo

Contact us

Contact us

0700 16 166

On the territory of Bulgaria

International number
+359 700 16 166

International line

Health care
0700 11 555

Health line

Offices and centers

Offices and centers

Damage help

In case of health problem


Daily allowances for hospital stay (in case of an accident or illness)

What should I do?

Needed Documents

  1. Claim Request Form Л3-53
  2. Discharge summary of a hospital stay
  3. An official document, containing the Insuree’s bank account, if it has not been indicated in Form ЛЗ 53 - a copy
  4. Upon individual insurance:
  5. Insurance policy
  6. Upon group insurance at the Employer’s expense:
    - Company Certificate from the Employer that the person is insured
  7. Upon group insurance at the Insurees’ expense:
    - A copy of the insurance policy and the list of Insurees’ names.

    In case the sums will not be received by the eligible person:

    Notarized power of attorney from the entitled person, if the sums will be received by another person. The power of attorney must contain a statement (text) that the eligible person has been notified that he is entitled to receive the sums in person.