KBC logo

Contact us

Contact us

0700 16 166

On the territory of Bulgaria

International number
+359 700 16 166

International line

Health care
0700 11 555

Health line

Offices and centers

Offices and centers

Damage help

In case of health problem


Daily allowances for hospital stay (in case of an accident or illness)

What should I do?

Needed Documents

For payment of Daily Allowances for Hospital Stay of the Insuree due to an accident or illness, the following documents should be provided:

  1. Claim Request Form Л3-53
  2. Copy of the identity card of the eligible person for Life insurance and Group Risk Life insurance
  3. Discharge summary of a hospital stay - a copy
  4. An official document, containing the Insuree’s bank account, if it has not been indicated in Form ЛЗ 53 – a copy
  5. Upon individual insurance: Insurance policy
  6. Upon group insurance at the Insurees’ expense: Company Certificate from the Employer that the person is insured
  7. Upon group insurance at the Insurees’ expense: A copy pf the insurance policy and the list of Insurees’ names


Upon an ACCIDENT, the Insuree should provide the following additional documents:

  1. ACCIDENT Information Form ЛЗ 51
  2. Upon an Accident at Work – a Declaration Statement to the NSSI about an Accident at Work – a copy
  3. NSSI order about an acknowledged Accident at Work – a copy

In case the sums will not be received by the eligible person:

Notarized power of attorney from the entitled person, if the sums will be received by another person. The power of attorney must contain a statement (text) that the eligible person has been notified that he is entitled to receive the sums in person.