In case of damage occurred on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Immediately upon occurrence or becoming aware of an insured event’s occurrence you should inform the competent authorities (Traffic Police, Fire Safety and Protection of Population Service, Ministry of Interior or other authorities, as stated in the regulations)
- Provide full and accurate data about your bank account, to which payments on the part of the Insurer should be made, unless you claim in-kind damage recovery
- Initiate the necessary actions for damage containment and follow the instructions of the Insurer
- You should not change the condition of the damaged vehicle without the written consent of the Insurer
- Provide the Insurer with access to the damaged vehicle for inspection purposes
- Present to the Insurer in writing any requested information, data, documents and other evidence, directly related to the ascertainment of the event and the amount of the damage
We provide insurance protection coverage for you and your vehicle on territory of Republic of Bulgaria and foreign countries – EU member countries and National Bureaux.
In case of abroad driving accident it is necessary to contact us at tel. +359 700 16 166 or on emali : email@example.com and given instructions must be followed.
In case of an emergency repair needs for safely traveling to territory of Republic of Bulgaria, coverage limit is up to 10% of liability cover by policy.
The compensation for remaining unrepaired damages of the vehicle after transporting it to Republic of Bulgaria is settled by insurance policy terms and conditions.
If insurance policy is contracted by meaning of special terms and conditions agreement “Repairing in foreign country” compensation for all partial damages of the vehicle can be done on territory of the country where the insurance event happened.