KBC logo

Contact us

Contact us

0700 16 166

On the territory of Bulgaria

International number
+359 700 16 166

International line

Health care
0700 11 555

Health line

Offices and centers

Offices and centers

In case of a claim

In case of health problem


Temporary disability due to a general illness - for pupils

What should I do?

Needed Documents

  1. Claim Request Form Л3-53 – an original
  2. Medical documents, associated with the treatment of an INFECTIOUS disease, included in the list of infectious diseases:
    - Outpatient card of examinations conducted,
    - Discharge summaries upon a hospital stay,
    - interpretation of imaging test results,
    - tests, etc.
  3. All of the above mentioned medical documents - a copy
  4. A School Certificate that the child has not attended school/kindergarten, if the non-attendance days (or part of them) are within the school year - an original with a signature and a stamp of the educational establishment/kindergarten
  5. An official document, containing the bank account of one of the parents, if the Insuree does not have a bank account - a copy
  6. A copy of the Birth Certificate of the insured child
  7. A document certifying the right of guardianship over the insured child, if any
  8. A copy of the insurance policy and a copy of the list of Insurees’ names

    In case the sums will not be received by the eligible person:

    Notarized power of attorney from the entitled person, if the sums will be received by another person. The power of attorney must contain a statement (text) that the eligible person has been notified that he is entitled to receive the sums in person.