KBC logo

Contact us

Contact us

0700 16 166

On the territory of Bulgaria

International number
+359 700 16 166

International line

Health care
0700 11 555

Health line

Offices and centers

Offices and centers

Damage help

In case of health problem

Upon a claim under  Motor Third Party Liability Insurance

Upon a claim under Motor Third Party Liability Insurance

Claim Notification

You can file a claim request via:

Via our Contact Center:

0700 16 166

By visiting the nearest office:

Find a DZI office

Claim Instructions

  1. Immediately upon occurrence or becoming aware of an insured event’s occurrence you should inform the competent authorities
  2. Provide full and accurate data about your bank account, to which payments on the part of the INSURER should be made
  3. You should not change the condition of the damaged vehicle without the written consent of the INSURER
  4. Provide the INSURER with access to the damaged vehicle or property for inspection purposes
  5. Present to the INSURER in writing any requested information, data, documents and other evidence, directly related to the ascertainment of the event and the amount of the damage

Needed Documents

Upon vehicle damage:

  1. Vehicle Registration Certificate
  2. Identity Document / Driving Licence / of the person, filing the claim
  3. Documents of the person, who was driving the damaged vehicle at the time of the event / Driving Licence with a a driver’s Penalty Points Card or a Traffic Offence Report (TOR)
  4. Document, certifying the occurred insured event (Traffic Accident Report (TAR), Statement of Traffic Accident Findings, a bilateral Statement of Traffic Accident Findings)
  5. Certificate for the bank account of the vehicle’s owner

Upon other property damage: