Местоположение: гр. София
Структурно звено: Информационни технологии и дигитални проекти
Ref #: CEO0221116
With more than 70 years of insurance experience, now backed by KBC Group - a strong international bank assurance group - DZI continues to be a leading player on the Bulgarian Insurance Market.
Our mission is to make people’s lives more secure and peaceful and we rely on our talented employees to achieve this ambitious goal! If you join our team, you will be surrounded with colleagues with similar values and you will know how your work impacts society.
Given our ambitious plans for the future, we are looking for new talents who can contribute to our mutual success.
We are now looking for an experienced and motivated professional for the position of
Data warehouse developer
Duties and responsibilities:
Participation in projects for development and expanding the current Enterprise DWH solution. To that purpose you will:
• Design and implement SQL and PL/SQL based solutions for data processing
• Design, implement and maintain DWH and Business Intelligence Solution
• Develop complex database models reflecting business needs
• Technical specification analysis
• Provide good documentation and structured status reporting
• Actively contribute to the efficiency of the overall organization by preparing enhancement proposals and ensure high quality and maintainability of the solutions delivered.
The successful candidate should have:
• Experience with SQL, PL/SQL programming
• Understanding of DWH/ BI concept
• Experience in developing ETL processes
• Knowledge with BI tools (SAP Data Services Designer and SAP Information Design Tool will be treated as an advantage)
• Excellent analytical skills and capability to understand business requirements and deliver high quality solutions
• Skills for implementing structured and unified processes
• Strong problem solving capabilities, and abilities to communicate clearly and in structured way
• Well organized person with abilities to deal with many tasks simultaneously
We will offer you:
• Opportunity to join one of the leading insurers on the Bulgarian market, part of KBC Group;
• Work in a highly professional and ethical working environment;
• Ongoing learning and mentoring from qualified experts;
• Work and be a part of the team that will implement and support the state-of-the-art- technologies, part of the journey to our digital transformation;
• Competitive remuneration package linked to performance.
Interested? Send us a comprehensive CV in English.