Are looking to hire
Supervisor (Head of unit) in their common Customer Contact Center
Location: Sofia, Head Office of CIBANK/DZI
Contact address: email@example.com
Deadline for application :1st, April 2014
For additional information:02/90 29 168
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The Head of the Customer Contact Center unit organizes its operations including, but not limited to:
- Managing a team of operators that service external and internal customers of CIBANK/DZI;
- Participating in the development of customer service standards and systems;
- Planning and organizing the work schedules and shifts;
- Managing incoming incidents and handling escalations arriving via remote communication channels;
- Organizing and conducting trainings for new employees within their unit;
- Coordinating communication and cooperation with various departments in the two companies;
- Preparing statistics and analytical reports on the Customer Contact Center activities.
- Relevant University degree;
- Teamwork and managerial experience;
- Contact center software experience;
- Experience in customer service via various remote communication channels;
- Well-organized, analytical thinking, decision maker;
- Customer driven approach to problem solving and providing outstanding customer service;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Enthusiastic, responsible and eager to learn;
- Fluent English – written and spoken;
- Professional background in financial institution will be considered as an advantage.
- Opportunity to join a large international financial group
- Challenging tasks and opportunity to make a difference
- Training and career development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
After closing the recruitment process only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.