With more than 65 years of insurance experience, now backed by KBC GROUP - a strong international financial partner – DZI continues to be a leading player on the Bulgarian Insurance Market.
We are currently looking for а professional for the position of
Duties and responsibilities:
- Carrying out actuarial analyses, such as:
- ALM risk evaluations (BPV, VaR, Modified duration) and reporting
- Adequacy of technical provisions
- Profitability of non-life business
- Evolution of ALCO positions
- Calculation of capital requirements
- Calibration of internal portfolio model
- Risk measurement validation (such as best estimate of technical provisions, parameter analysis)
- Preparing risk reports and risk measurement documentations
- Defining the replicating portfolio
- Developing Fair Value models
- Modeling and update of natural catastrophe models
- Advice on underwriting policy and reserve guidelines for specific lines of business
- Advice on group-wide rules with respect to retention and re-insurance limits
Profile of the successful candidate:
- University degree in Actuarial science, Statistic, Applied Math, or related
- Knowledge in ALM (Assets and Liabilities Management ) and actuarial techniques for calculation of technical provisions will be considered an advantage
- Background in risk assessment position in insurance or financial institution
- Solution oriented person with excellent analytical abilities
- Excellent ability to organize information, manage tasks and projects, and use available tools to effectively contribute to the organization
- Proficient Excel user with fluent English
- Opportunity to join one of the leading insurers on the Bulgarian market, part of an and international banc-assurance KBC Group
- Training and career-development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
If you are interested in our offer, please send a comprehensive CV with a recent photo and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
If you would like the provided career information to be used for future job opportunities, please, notice it in your message.
After closing the recruitment process short listed candidates will be contacted.