With nearly 70 years of insurance experience, now backed by KBC GROUP - a strong international financial partner – DZI continues to be a leading player on the Bulgarian Insurance Market.
We are currently looking for а professional for the position of
Head of Internal Audit
- Assesses the quality and effectiveness of the internal control environment of the Company;
- Organises, directs and supervises the internal audit team
- Responsible for:
- the development and execution of the audit plan;
- the implementation and maintenance of KBC’s professional audit standards;
- comprehensive planning and risk assessments relating to each audit assignment;
- reporting of all risk related issues and undertaking of the necessary investigation;
- the formulation of recommendations for the improvement of the internal control environment and monitors their follow-up;
- preparation of reports for internal and external uses;
- ensuring proper quality of audit documentation;
- Participates in projects related to the development of policies and procedures;
- Reports to the Board of Directors, via the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee, and to the Head of Corporate Audit in KBC Group.
The successful candidate should have:
- University degree, preferably in economics.
- Experience in the area of the internal audit – preferably 10 years with a minimum of 5 years;
- Experience in the insurance sector – minimum 3 years
- Experience in managing a team – minimum 3 years
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent computer competence (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Professional audit certification;
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to multitask;
- High ethical standards and ability to deal with confidential issues;
- Highly responsible and reliable individual able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Work in dynamic multinational environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- An opportunity for training and professional development in large international bank-insurance Company
If you are interested in our proposal, please send a cover letter and a comprehensive CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is 09.10.2015.
After closing the recruitment process we are going to contact only the short list applicants.
Documents will be treated in strict confidentiality