With more than 65 years of experience in insurance and as part of KBC, a large European bancassurer and stable financial group, DZI continues to be a leading player on the Bulgarian Insurance Market.
In light of our continuous quest to improve efficiency and integration, we are currently looking for
аn ICT professional for the position of
BUSINESS OBJECTS DEVELOPER
/temporary replacement position/
Duties and responsibilities:
Participation in project for reporting and data warehouse implementation
To that purpose you will:
- Analyse information and reporting requirements of business units
- Design, develop and maintain Business Objects Universe layer
- Create reports with SAP Business Objects
- Understand logical and physical model (Oracle server R11) of the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Write advanced SQL queries
- Support ETL implementation
The successful candidate should have:
- At least 2 years’ experience with
- SAP BusinessObjects - Information Design Tool , Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Explorer
- SAP Application Business Analytics Tool
- ORACLE database
- PL/SQL, Advanced SQL writing
- Dimensional modelling methodology
- Excellent analytical skills and capability to understand business requirements
- Ability to make proper trade-off between cost and benefit in order to deliver optimum quality solutions
- Hands-on expertise with project based working & reporting
- Strong problem solving capabilities and ability to communicate clearly and in structured way
- Talent to deal with many tasks simultaneously
- Team focus
- Multinational and supportive atmosphere
- Highly motivated, mid-sized team of experienced professionals
- Challenging tasks in innovative projects
- Training and career development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
If you are interested in our offer, please fill send us a CV in Bulgarian and English.
After closing the recruitment process only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
If you would like the provided career information to be used for future job opportunities, please, notice it in your message.